Why Advertise Online
Approximately 87.9% of Americans are online. Out of the 314 million people browsing online, over 200 million are using the internet for shopping. This includes searching for their next contractor, service company, supplier, manufacturer, etc...
If you're not using the internet to find customers and tell customers about you, you are missing out on business opportunities. Digital marketing and online advertising are more than a nice website; it's getting people to your website and turning them into customers.Moziad on a Mission: Our goal is to maximize the leads you get for the dollars spent. When working with Moziad, together we will:
- Discuss your target market
- Review current online advertising (if any)
- Perform a competitive analysis
- Research applicable keywords and phrases
- Analyze your website’s functionality
- Implement online promotional tactics
- Bring in customers, not just traffic
- Measure progress and ultimately success
Internet Marketing ToolboxBy using various tools, we will gauge each process we use for your online advertising. We'll check where leads are coming from, what they are looking at/clicking on and how long they stay on the site. We'll develop strategies based on actual site visitors and…turn increased visitors into sales.
- SEO – is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. This is the process of getting traffic from the natural/free/organic/ search results on search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Etc).
- Top placements on the search results page receive a majority of the clicks, so you’ll want your website to rank there in order to increase visitors
- SEO offers quantifiable and trackable results
- SEO helps search engines and visitors alike navigate your site more easily
- Keyword Search – We can conduct a keyword search for your market, giving you insight about your customers and terms to target for SEO.
- Keyword research helps you understand consumer motivation
- It assists with predicting shifts in demand and evolving market conditions in order to align your web content with the appropriate products or services
- Competitor Analysis – It’s important to understand the environment you are operating in. We’ll help you navigate the competitive waters by identifying who they are, what people are saying about them and what they are saying about themselves. It will help us learn best practices, avoid their mistakes and differentiate your business through practical decisions including:
- Marketing and Promotions
- Product Development